Friday, February 24, 2017
The Nocturne on February 24 will give visitors a chance to visit the Winter exhibitions until 2 a.m.
Join the MAC: Four Nocturnes… priority access!
- Visit until 2 a.m.
- Emanuel Licha: Now Have a Look at This Machine
- Teresa Margolles: Mundos
- and the exhibition from the MAC Collection, For time is the longest distance between two places
- Interactive tours
- Art workshop from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
To give visitors a full appreciation of the current exhibitions, four tours will be offered during the Nocturne. These user-friendly visits will facilitate exchanges of views and ideas on the exhibitions, and will be held at:
- 7:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
- 9 p.m.
From 6 to 11 p.m., educators will also be on hand in the galleries to answer visitors’ questions.
- 5 to 8 p.m.: Simon Landry
- 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.: A-Rock et Shaydakiss