Monday: closed *
Tuesday to Sunday: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* Except Labour Day (September)
Closed December 25 and January 1.
- $12 adults
- $10 seniors (age 60 and over)
- $8 students (18 and over with valid I.D.)
- $1 Youth (13 to 17)
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under and members of the Musée Foundation
Free admission every Wednesday evening from 5 to 9 p.m.
Musée membership card
MACarte offers you free admission to exhibitions and Nocturnes for either 1 or 2 years.
Available at the ticket counter.
Regular groups (15 or more persons):
- Tour only (with or without guide): $10 per person ($8 seniors aged 60 and over)
- Guided tour and art workshop (2 hours): $12 per person
- Please see our Art Workshops and Tours page.
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain honours the
Montréal Museums Pass
Information: 514 847-6226