Hours and Admission
Monday: closed *
Tuesday to Sunday: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* Except Labour Day (September)
Closed December 25 and January 1.
The first Friday of every month from 5 to 9 p.m.
Regular admission rate.
No Nocturnes are scheduled in January and August.
- $12 adults
- $10 seniors (aged 60 and over)
- $8 students (aged 30 and under with valid I.D.)
- $24 families (maximum 4 persons including at least 1 adult)
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under and members of the Musée Foundation
Free admission every Wednesday evening from 5 to 9 p.m.
Musée membership card
MACarte offers you free admission to exhibitions and Nocturnes for either 1 or 2 years.
Available at the ticket counter.
Regular groups (15 or more persons):
- Tour only (with or without guide): $10 per person ($8 seniors aged 60 and over)
- Guided tour and art workshop (2 hours): $12 per person
- Please see our Art Workshops and Tours page.
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain honours the
Montréal Museums Pass
Information: 514 847-6226