Monday: closed (except for certain holidays)
Tuesday: from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $15 adults
- $12 seniors (age 60 and over)
- $10 students (18 and over with valid I.D.)
- $5 Youth (13 to 17)
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under and MACarte holders
- $30 families (2 adults with children)
Half-price Wednesday evening 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Musée membership card
MACarte offers you free admission to exhibitions and Nocturnes for either 1 or 2 years.
Available at the ticket counter.
Regular groups (15 or more persons):
- Tour only (with or without guide): $12 per person ($10 seniors aged 60 and over)
- Guided tour and art workshop (2 hours): $14 per person
- Please see our Art Workshops and Tours page.
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain honours the
Montréal Museums Pass
Information: 514 847-6226