Les 9 h du MAC – Family Day at the MAC
9 h du MAC is a family oriented event that allows the novice and curious public of every generationto discover contemporary art. For members of Le Cercle des Printemps or non-members, the activity will offer fun and unifying activities for children and their families around the museum and its exhibitions. An original breakfast that combines culinary arts and hospitality will also crown the morning.
Date: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Time: 9 a.m.
Address: Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal, 185, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, H2X 3X5
- Adult: $30 / Children 2 to 16 years old: $15 / Children 2 years and younger: free
- Free for Cercle des Printemps members and their immediate family
- Reservation and tickets: Eventbrite
The Cercle des Printemps du MAC is:
- A community of young philanthropists who care about the MAC’s development and recognize the Musée’s importance in the cultural life of Montréal.
- Special activities throughout the year.
- Opportunities to meet young professionals who are also lovers of contemporary art.
Individual membership in the Cercle des Printemps du MAC costs $295.
- A one-year MACarte membership card. MACarte offers unlimited access to all exhibitions and Nocturnes presented at the MACM.
- Educational activities (tour of an exhibition, visit to a corporate collection, visit to the Musée vaults, and others).
- VIP visits and invitations to exhibition openings.
- Family day: a day held specially for members and their children.
- Annual Les Printemps du MAC benefit evening (in April). *
*A charitable donation tax receipt will be issued for $125.
- All the advantages that come with MACarte (Discover these advantages)
- 15% off Musée day camp fees for members’ children
- October 20, 2016 – Launch of the 2016-2017 season
- December 6, 2016 – Visit to the Fasken Martineau corporate collection
- February 13, 2017 – Visit to the studio of artist Anthony Burnham
- March 21, 2017 – Visit to the Art Mûr art gallery with artist Jean-Robert Drouillard
- April 21, 2017 – Les Printemps du MAC
- May 17, 2017 – Meeting with artist Suzan Edgerley at Espace VERRE
- June 10, 2017 – Les 9 h du MAC – Family Day at the MAC
- October 27, 2015 – Evening of Oysters & Caesars and tour of the Dana Schutz exhibition with John Zeppetelli, MAC Director and Chief Curator
- December 2, 2015 – Visit to the corporate collection of the Caisse du dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)
- January 20, 2016 – Exclusive meeting with artist Marc Séguin
- March 15, 2016 – Visit to a Montréal private collection
- April 15, 2016 – 10th edition of Les Printemps du MAC
- June 18, 2016 – Les 9 h du MAC – Family Day at the MAC