Visit to the Art Mûr art gallery with artist Jean-Robert Drouillard
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
The Cercle des Printemps du MAC is:
- A community of young philanthropists who care about the MAC’s development and recognize the Musée’s importance in the cultural life of Montréal.
- Special activities throughout the year.
- Opportunities to meet young professionals who are also lovers of contemporary art.
Individual membership in the Cercle des Printemps du MAC costs $295.
- A one-year MACarte membership card. MACarte offers unlimited access to all exhibitions and Nocturnes presented at the MACM.
- Educational activities (tour of an exhibition, visit to a corporate collection, visit to the Musée vaults, and others).
- VIP visits and invitations to exhibition openings.
- Family day: a day held specially for members and their children.
- Annual Les Printemps du MAC benefit evening (in April). *
*A charitable donation tax receipt will be issued for $125.
- All the advantages that come with MACarte (Discover these advantages)
- 15% off Musée day camp fees for members’ children
- October 20, 2016 – Launch of the 2016-2017 season
- December 6, 2016 – Visit to the Fasken Martineau corporate collection
- February 13, 2017 – Visit to the studio of artist Anthony Burnham
- March 21, 2017 – Visit to the Art Mûr art gallery with artist Jean-Robert Drouillard
- April 21, 2017 – Les Printemps du MAC
- May 17, 2017 – Meeting with artist Suzan Edgerley at Espace Verre
- June 10, 2017 – Les 9 h du MAC – Family Day at the MAC
- October 27, 2015 – Evening of Oysters & Caesars and tour of the Dana Schutz exhibition with John Zeppetelli, MAC Director and Chief Curator
- December 2, 2015 – Visit to the corporate collection of the Caisse du dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)
- January 20, 2016 – Exclusive meeting with artist Marc Séguin
- March 15, 2016 – Visit to a Montréal private collection
- April 15, 2016 – 10th edition of Les Printemps du MAC
- June 18, 2016 – Les 9 h du MAC – Family Day at the MAC